A well executed Google My Business (GMB) campaign transforms how you acquire customers online. It produces more traffic and leads, more revenue per lead, and better customers or clients.
Google has re-named the Google My Business platform several times…here are a few previous names:
- Google Maps
- Google Places
- Google Local
- Google Business
It’s the most effective way to get in front of consumers actively looking for providers of your services.
It allows searchers to do a number of things right from Google, all without having to visit your website! They can call you, message you, ask questions, post reviews, get directions, find your offers and pricing—and more!
As you build up verified reviews on your profile, targeted prospects will sell themselves on your services.
I’ve used every form of online traffic and advertising to generate leads, but nothing else even comes close to the effectiveness, consistency and ROI of the GMB map pack.
Fact is, Google My Business is the visibility platform every local business must invest in to become a leader in their market.
Why is Google My Business So Important?
Take a look at these eye-popping stats ↓
- 46% of all Google searches have a local intent (Hubspot)
- 93% of local searches now feature Google My Business listings (Stat Analytics)
- 68% of people contact a business directly from search results (Search Engine Land)
- 88% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal referral (Forbes)
- ‘Near me’ searches have grown 34 times since 2011 and 80% of these are on mobile devices (Search Engine Watch)
When your GMB listing reaches the Google Map 3-pack, you get the lion’s share of leads and business in your area.
Not only that, but consumers trust businesses in the Google map pack listings, so the leads are much more receptive and responsive.
Google My Business Outperforms PPC
Here are some of the ways GMB is far better than paid ads, just to name a few:
- Way more traffic — Organic search (Map pack + organic listings) account for 87% of first page clicks for local keywords, while ads only receive 13% of clicks.
- Higher ROI — GMB incurrs no click costs like paid ads, so the ROI is much higher.
- Best quality leads — GMB produces the highest quality leads (by far) as a result of the implied trust consumers have for top Google results.
- Residual leads — GMB never stops producing, while paid ads stop as soon as you stop paying for expensive clicks.
Why does the GMB map pack produce more responsive and profitable leads than PPC?
People viewing your listing are pre-sold on doing business with you by one of the most persuasive assets a business has—social proof.
I Get it, But I Don’t Have the Time!
You’re right, but luckily for you, I can help!
I’ve been toiling away building high-performance Google My Business listings since 2013!
In fact, my proven process is the result of:
- 381,000 search results pages scraped
- Over 1,000,000 Google My Business listings analyzed
- More than 700 listings optimized
Impressive Client Results
Take a look at the strong results I’ve achieved for clients.
What happens when you hire me to setup, optimize and manage your GMB listing?
Your company grows!
- Your business gets better visibility in Google Search and Maps
- It gets more first time customers who become returning customers
- These customers result in more social proof for your listing
- This accelerates your visibility even more resulting in more customers
- And finally, your revenue and overall business grows!
GUARANTEE: My no-risk service produces growing amounts customer calls within 60 – 90 days or I’ll work for free until it does!
Look, your competitors with GMB listings in the Google Map 3 pack are dominating your market and monopolizing all the best customers or clients.
Are you going to take back all the business you’re losing to them? If not, it’s time to start!
How much does GMB Service cost?
An exact quote requires a discussion (just like it does for you and your customers), so I recommend you schedule a call with me.
What if I have bad or not enough Google reviews?
I’ll help you implement a powerful review building process through manual and automated methods—even for sensitive industries like legal and medical. Building five star reviews alone means more customers.
My review system itself is worth my service fee! No other review building system compares.
How does GMB compare to Google Ads?
They each have advantages and disadvantages, but Google my Business is far more important. When you stop paying for ads they stop producing traffic. GMB map pack traffic is perpetual.
Only 13% of first page clicks goes to PPC ads while the rest go to Google map pack and organic listings. Consumers trust businesses in the Google map pack top 3 listings, so the leads are more receptive and responsive. Running ads is like renting a house—free Google traffic is like owning the house.
How does GMB compare to buying leads?
Hungry business owners should take advantage of every marketing and lead source possible over time. But I recommend prioritizing your own (branded) marketing and lead gen efforts over buying leads.
Branded/internal marketing produces better quality leads while simultaneously reducing lead costs over time. It pre-sells consumers on YOUR business while purchased leads come from generic marketing. For a more detailed explanation, see this blog post.
Do you require a contract?
No! Unlike marketing agencies who demand a 6 – 12 month contract, I don’t require one. Producing results for you IS my contract!
Do you offer a guarantee?
Yes! If you don’t see a massive increase in your GMB positioning within 60 – 90 days, I’ll pause billing until you do. But no-one has needed to use the guarantee yet.